Brick Paver, Stone, Marble, and Travertine Cleaning, Restoration & Sealing
The Paver Cleaning, Restoration and Sealing Process
- 1. Strip & Clean - Our industrial strength recovery vacuum tool cleans, strips and removes old sealant and contaminants from the surface.
- 2. Resand Joints - We refill joints with new sand to ensure a professional long lasting finish.
- 3. Apply Protective Waterproof Sealant - We recommend using our made in Florida water-based sealant to protect your surface.
We begin by using an industrial strength hot water pressure washing recovery vacuum tool to completely strip and clean the surface to remove dirt, mold, algae, old sealant, grime, and oil. This allows us to reach deep down in the surface and suck up all the dirt, old sealant, grime and other materials. Once the surface is clean we then continue the cleaning and sealing process by filling in the joints with new sand. This protects the pavers from shifting and prolongs the life of the surface. We finish the process by applying 2 coats of sealant to the paver or natural stone area. This protects the stone, brick, or pavers from UV rays, water, salt, oil and other elements.
Benefits of Paver Cleaning and Paver Sealing
Protect the investment of your property with professional driveway, walkway, and patio cleaning and sealing services. Paver Savers LLC offers paver cleaning and sealing on pavers, brick, concrete, stone, and other exterior surfaces. Not only does cleaning and sealing look great, but it also protects the surface from natural and human elements.
What does Sealing Do:
- Barrier from U.V. rays and prevents paver color from fading.
- Barrier against oil stains, and allows surface to be cleaned easily
- Solidifies joint sand, preventing sand loss and paver movement
- Prohibits weed growth between pavers from seed germination
- Enhances and revitalizes the original vibrancy and color of pavers
- Inhibits algae and mold growth.Paver Savers uses commercial grade SurfaceLogix sealant which is a high solids, two-part, water-based pure urethane sealer that penetrates the pavers to provide a longer lasting, protective barrier with superior joint stabilization. Using this extremely high quality sealant results in a superior longer lasting look with better protection. Our sealer used is user-friendly and environmentally safe waterproof paver sealing product. The high solids content of pure urethane wears evenly and lasts longer than acrylic solvent-based sealers in the Florida climate.
- Two-Part Urethane (water based)
- Superior Joint Stabilization (stronger hold)
- Inhibits Algae & Mold Growth (algae resistant)
- Enhances Colors (brings out the original beauty)
- Low VOCs and Eco-Friendly & Safe
- Extreme UV protection
- Water Borne Protection